1) Ed Stetzer published part 2 of Lifeway’s important research on mental illness and the church.
2) Thom Rainer lists the top 10 selling Bible translations for 2014.
3) Ryan Hutchinson, Executive Vice President for Operations at Southeastern, writes as a white guy trying to understand injustices toward black Americans.
4) At CT’s Leadership Journal, Ben Tertin and Paul J. Pastor, report on the painful lessons learned from the Mars Hill collapse. As it turns out, go big or go home is not a biblical strategy for ministry.
5) Trillia Newbill, consultant on Women’s Initiatives for the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission, encourages all Christians to care about “race issues.”