1) Over at Canon and Culture, SEBTS Provost Bruce Ashford evaluates the two false religions often at work in environmental ethics.
2) Do you need a mentor or do not know how to find one? SEBTS Dean of Graduate Studies Chuck Lawless provides some help.
3) Thinking about an academic ministry? Consider the advice of Alister McGrath over at bethinking.org.
4) Some really good advice from Thomas Kidd on how to survive graduate school.
5) Michael Kruger describes how the earliest Christians distinguished themselves from the surrounding culture.
6) Finally, over at The Gospel Coalition, Gavin Ortlund reminds us that Jesus did more to save us than die.