1) Nathan Finn, Associate Professor of Historical Theology and Baptist Studies, offered his response to the movie, “Selma.” This was the second of a two-part review by SEBTS faculty. Read part 1 by Walter Strickland here.
2) Nathan Finn also wrote an interesting piece on the Baptist Student Union and the Vietnam War for the Anxious Bench.
3) At Pastors Today, Rob Hurtgen reflected on the “third rail” of a pastor’s ministry, his health. Some strong encouragements here.
4) Scot McKnight, Professor of New Testament at Northern Seminary, helpfully reflected on the relation of the Kingdom of God and politics from Romans 13.
5) Interesting edition of Questions & Ethics from Russ Moore: How should a church respond to a single woman who had a child through IVF?