1) Russ Moore describes his perspective on the necessity of man, woman, and the mystery of Christ. Must read.
2) At First Things, C. C. Pecknold discusses the Humanum conference and the excellent series of videos produced by the Vatican. Must watch.
3) At Christianity Today, the stirring testimony of Guillaume Bignon, how a French atheist becomes a theologian.
4) This week in SEBTS chapel, Trillia Newbill, author of United: Captured by God’s Vision for Diversity, spoke about the pursuit of one another in love.
5) Nathan Finn, associate professor of historical theology and director of the Center for Spiritual Formation and Evangelical Spirituality, writes about how leaders can cultivate godliness at Eric Geiger’s blog.
6) Thom Rainer on eight trends about church bulletins.