Here are some of the blogposts to read from the week that was, in case you missed it.
1) Southeastern President, Danny Akin, writes about the Scriptural View of Marriage. This is the first post in a series.
2) At The Gospel Coalition, they are featuring some great posts from the past. Yesterday, this post by Amy Sherman on the church dropout problem (it’s a discipleship problem) caught our eye.
3) The Church Leaders blog hosted by Lifeway featured Southeastern’s Nathan Finn on why “Everybody is a Theologian.”
4) The Acton Institute, which features excellent content on the intersection of Christian theology and the rest of life, has a good post by Elise Hilton, “When Are We Going to Get Honest About Gender Issues?”
5) Southeastern alum and Pastor of The Summit Church, J. D. Greear has a new book coming out, “Jesus Continued.” Read about it and pre-order it here.
6) From the SEND Network, a helpful post by Christine Hoover, “What Does Success Look Like for a Church Planting Wife?”