1) Eric Geiger reflects on Easter Sunday and the good news that Jesus is still alive.
2) The increasing cultural acceptance of same-sex marriage likely will have some legal impact on the church. So, at TGC, Christiana Holcomb lists five actions that churches should take in a changing legal culture.
3) From First Things, Timothy George meditates on the raising of Lazarus and The Fierce Christ of Easter Faith.
4) Matthew’s Gospel records not only Jesus’ resurrection but the resurrection of many others. At Desiring God, Jonathan Dodson considers those other resurrections.
5) Finally, check out this very interesting Pew Research prediction of how the number of Muslims and Christians will change by 2050, posted by Sarah Eekhoff Zylstra at CT.