1) Mark Liederbach, Professor of Theology, Ethics, and Culture and Dean of Students at Southeastern, writes at Canon and Culture about the truly biblical pursuit of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
2) Russ Moore describes how Christians can and should share and model the gospel with those impacted by the abortion culture in which we live.
3) The folks at First Things reprinted the famous pro-life speech by the late Richard John Neuhaus. Great call to prayer and action: “We shall not weary, we shall not rest until every unborn child is protected in law and welcomed in life.”
4) Managing Editor of the Gospel Project and SEBTS PhD student, Trevin Wax, gives a good reminder to dads: accept your kids’ invitation into their lives.
5) This week SEBTS held its opening convocation for the spring semester. Danny Akin preached on Acts 10:1–48 and the gospel for all nations.