1) The sharp political and cultural critic, David Brooks, thinks that our culture has a shallow idea of meaning.
2) Tony Merida recently published his new book, Ordinary (B&H), which challenges us to be–yep–ordinary Christians.
3) At First Things, Faatimah Knight points out a “subtle and unnoticed misogyny” at work in television and film.
4) Micah Fries encourages SBC churches not to give to the Cooperative Program. (But he doesn’t mean what you may think.)
5) J. D. Greear asks, are you willing to doubt your doubt? Good question.