1) John Hammett, John Leadley Dagg Chair of Systematic Theology, writes about salvation and God’s mission, including the extent of the atonement, at Ed Stetzer’s blog.
2) Timothy George, Dean of Beeson Divinity School in Birmingham, Alabama, reflects on Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s advent reflections while in prison. Only prisoners understand that from which they have been set free.
3) Ed Stezter shares Part 3 of LifeWay’s research on the church and mental illness. Well worth keeping up with this research.
4) At CT, Ruth Moon with some interesting research findings on whether pastors think the gospel mandates racial reconciliation.
5) At SEND Network, NAMB President Kevin Ezell reflects on God’s work in 2014.