Each Friday at Between the Times we point you to some of this week’s blogposts we think worth your time. Some are written by Southeastern faculty, alumni, or students. Some are from others outside Southeastern who have something to say. Either way, we want to keep you updated in case you missed it.
2) The Gospel Coalition posted the new issue of Themelios, much of which addresses the theology of Jonathan Edwards. If you were unaware, Themelios is an excellent resource for keeping up to date on the goings on in theology.
3) This month at SEBTS, the CGCS encourages everyone to take part in 30 days of going. Read the post from director Scott Hildreth.
4) SEBTS held its opening convocation this week. Dr. Akin spoke on the life of missionary Berth Smith in light of Galatians 2:20. Watch here.
5) Ed Stetzer interviews the family of Nancy Writebol, missionary who contracted Ebola while in West Africa. She was released from the hospital yesterday.
6) John Piper discusses the issues of power and policing in light of another police shooting death in St. Louis.